Espresso Parts Custom Shop x The Hangar Cafe / Build #47
You are clear for take off! What you see before your eyes is a thing of wonder. This one of a kind EP Custom Shop GS/GB5/GS3 mash up for Singapore’s The Hangar Cafe is like nothing we’ve ever done before. The inspiration for this project came from the WWII era British fighter plane the “Supermarine Spitfire“. This was a very involved and custom designed machine, inside and out. All you gear heads better make sure to check back next month for a behind the scenes look at this build as experienced through the eyes of David Ringwood our Equipment Customization Wizard.
- Individual MP GS3 brew boiler with custom configured pump head for variable pre-infusion pressure
- PID heating control on all boilers
- GB5 steam boiler with modified hydraulic circuit to preheat steam boiler water
- Right steam wand fitted with custom foot pedal and air actuated switch
- Shipped with Vortex and Foam Knife steam tips
- Custom made and modified machine body with riveted, brushed aluminum and stainless steel body panels, black walnut side panels, wrinkle powder coating and hand painted stripping and body details
For customization questions connect with our customer service representatives! Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-459-5594 to get an estimate started.