The 2014 Specialty Coffee Event and US Coffee Championships wrapped up last weekend and we still haven’t recovered! We had a bit too much fun exhibiting in our own backyard and representing the Pacific Northwest! Thanks to everyone that stopped in to visit our booth and grab an espresso from one of our amazing guest baristas! We were lucky to round up such a great group of coffee professionals to sling spro on our customized GS2/GB5 hybrid machine!
The Espresso Parts Custom GS2/GB5 hybrid features;
- Custom designed and fabricated in the Espresso Parts Custom Shop
- Restored and modified La Marzocco GS2, manufactured in 1981 – ’82
- New style welded neck brew boiler, powder coated matte black with new style MP group assemblies
- PID controlled brew boiler heating element replacing the original mechanical thermostat
- GB5 steam valves and wands with Sproline Vortex and Foam Knife tips
- Handmade solid teak side panels and matching portafilter handles with custom engraving
- Matte gray and pearled cream powder coated body panels. Two layer back panel with pearled cream base and high gloss black honey comb punched pattern layer.
- Custom chrome tall legs, custom made plumbing and wiring harness